Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Curb Appeal

Hubby is grounds chair on our neighborhood homeowners' board. So this means the B family is in charge of seasonal decorations. You all will come to see that I hardly need an excuse to decorate! So a few weeks ago my awesome neighbor K, the kiddos & I headed out to deck the gazebos that flag our subdivision entrances. And here's what greets all who enter our neighborhood:

Our neighbor K was sweet enough to pick up the cornstalks from a local floral supply company. Along with leaf garland and harvest ribbon. We grabbed some bright yellow mums from Costco for the planters and they POP from the street.  For Halloween we added ghost and pumpkin picks I found at Garden Ridge to each of the pillars. (Sorry I never snapped a picture)

But the best is yet to come...K & I spent this past weekend stringing 50 sets of net lights, overseeing the delivery of our new gazebo urns & outlining our Holiday floral. I can't wait for you to see how grand these babies will look the day after Thanksgiving!!!

On  side note, I'm working on putting together a house tour and detailed posts about our kitchen mini-remodel. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.