Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Protein Cappuccino


I love a cup of tea and regularly drink at least a pot a day. But lately the caffeine in tea hasn't been making the cut and this guy has been working overtime.

Coffee is ok but cappuccino makes me giddy. Aiming to fulfill my need for caffeine, protein & calcium in the morning I whipped together this little number. To my surprise it is actually quite palatable.  And for all you wondering one cappuccino has 20g of protein & 30% of your daily calcium requirement....not too shabby!

All you'll need is a cup of coffee, protein powder, milk, and a blender.

Start with a cup of coffee (I brew mine directly into the magic bullet container)

Add vanilla protein powder (1 scoop)

Blend for 45 seconds 

Pour into cup

Add milk to your taste  (sometimes I warm it before adding)

Garnish as you wish

The longer you let the drink set up the thicker the foam will be.

Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.