Tuesday, February 12, 2013

3 Step Valentine Heart Cupcakes


This post is light on words, but heavy in calories. These beauties graced our table Friday night and were a cinch to pull together; just what this busy mommy of 3 needs. All it takes a box of white cake mix, a can of white frosting & a carton of strawberries to make these for your cupid.




 First bake & frost the cupcakes. Then cut strawberries into the shape of hearts (a v into the hull of the strawberry). And finally adorn aforementioned cupcakes with your "hearts". Tada instant Valentine's dessert. 



One of these lil gems will be making an appearance in Belle's lunch box on Valentine's day. I'm even contemplating scratching my initial teacher gift and sending one of these sweeties instead. I'll be sure to post whatever I decide on. And just in case this dessert requires a little more time than you can afford, I'll be back tomorrow with an even easier, no bake Valentine's dessert that is just as yummy and can be put together in a jiffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.