Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bestie's Abode & My Bear

I've got one more day until Bear's birthday celebration. I am in pretty good shape, but as you all know the last minute details are what kill ya. So while I'm galavanting around town in preparation for tomorrow's big event, I thought you all could take a look at Bestie H's family room/ fireplace make over. Her hubby went away for a ski vacation with his buddies and Bestie H set to work, painting, accessorizing and furnishing the fireplace wall in her family room. You know what they say, "While the cats away…"





Isn't the mantel is fabulous!?! I am so envious of that molding. H also has an amazing gourmet kitchen which I swoon over. And to be fair with my coveting,  Bestie B has the most tranquil backyard oasis (well when you remove our screaming kiddies from the equation) and amazing green thumb. Luckily, they are my Besties so I can lounge and adore these spaces on a regular basis:) To see more of Bestie H's make over, along with before pics check out her blog.

And now I am off to prepare for my baby's 1st birthday (**swipe tears**). Here is a sneak peak of the dessert table in progress:



Have a great weekend everyone….the B family certainly will!

Oh and a big, "Thank You" to everyone who has posted comments the past few days. I've been so busy preparing for the party, but I will be sure to respond this weekend. O


2 comments:

  1. Yes... Bestie B's backyard definitely needs a spotlight feature in it's full glory... so peaceful and beautiful! Thanks for the feature. Love the beginnings of the dessert table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that's going to be precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.