Monday, April 22, 2013

Good News

After all the sadness in the news, I am so happy to share that our family is growing! Now it's not what you all think. My sister-in-law, her Hubby & their sweet son welcomed darling Baby G into the world while we were on vacation. He is pure perfection and I couldn't be happier for them.





Also, dear childhood friend T (who also happens to be Bestie J's sister) got engaged over the weekend! I can't wait to hear all the details & maybe I'll even get to go dress shopping (hint.hint….I promise I won't be a bother & I'll bring my own champagne!) Kala Stephana T & R!!!


Happy Monday everyone! It is shaping up to be a glorious Spring day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.