Saturday, May 25, 2013

3 Years

Three years ago today on a scorching hot Friday we moved into our home. The road to get here was anything other than smooth. The seller broke our contract once and then came back to us several weeks later wishing to reinstate the contract (there by "walking out" on the other buyers who he "cheated" on us with). Then, hours before closing, our buyers' buyer decided she no longer wanted to purchase their place because she & her boyfriend broke up….Seriously?!? Thanks to two amazing real estate agents (YiaYia & Bopi) who moved heaven & earth the sale went through & I am blessed beyond measure to be raising my babies & sharing my life with Hubby in this fabulous home.


After closing Hubby gifted me a beautiful bouquet of white roses and this card was attached. I have it framed on the office bookshelves reminding me of how very lucky I am to have him by my side. Happy House Anniversary Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.