Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Break


As the end of July nears and the final weeks of summer vacation are just around the corner, I've decided to take a break from blogging. The truth is that with 3 kids home all day, everyday keeping up with blog posts has become too stressful. 
What "the boys" do when left unattended.
I want to spend these last weeks of summer making memories…there will be plenty of time once school starts for decorating projects. I've got several family posts to share over the coming weeks in efforts to document all our goings & doings; but for now I'm holding off on the decorating posts. 
Thank you, my tiny pool of followers, for understanding. 

XXX
Amelia



4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your family! Blog world will always be here when you are ready to come back, but they are only little once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise woman! Relish every moment. The chair, the wall, the room you want to change will quietly wait. Children move on and lucky is the person who gets to watch them grow and change right before your eyes. Besides that, you have given us way too many things to do so the hiatus will give us a chance to try some of these things!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the time to enjoy your family! Summer really does go too fast and we need to sit back and appreciate it all!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I hope that you enjoy the rest of your Summer with your beautiful family!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.