Sunday, August 4, 2013

Eagle Lake Triathlon {2013}

We are back from a couple days lake-side and sadly the weather for our trip was less than desirable. But the rain held off and the clouds parted for Belle's 1st ever Triathlon on Saturday morning. She was beyond excited to not only participate in an official race, but to receive a medal as well!






SWIM.



BIKE.

Seriously, how precious is that tiny number on her calf!

 RUN.


 AWARDS 





I have a feeling this is going to become an annual tradition…Belle is recruiting Peanut for next years race, while Hubby is talking about the two of us running the sprint triathlon. I guess I shouldn't worry, I've got a whole year to train;) 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.