Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Teacher Treats



While pouring through photos and flagging 293 images for Bear's baby book, I came across photos of the Halloween Teacher Treats I sent off with Peanut for his preschool teachers last year. The simple goodies were packaged in cello bags, wrapped with a tone-on-tone chevron ribbon & finished off with a sweet little rhyme.



I'm hoping to put together another batch for this year's teachers over the weekend. Are you all are staying warm today….they are calling for SNOW here today!?!?

2 comments:

  1. SNOW? I am so not ready for that! It's chilly in NJ today but no snow! Love the teacher's treats!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love this idea! SNOW?! We are inching into the 40s and I am not a happy girl! I miss Summer! But, I do love all the holidays too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.