Monday, October 21, 2013

Mpix Sale & Grandparents Pics

In the modern days of digital photography it seems like I never get around to ordering pictures. Well the sale I've been waiting for is here….mpix (the site where the crazy pricey studio I took Bear to for his baptismal photos orders their prints) is offering 25% off all cards, photo books & prints. Just use code SALE13.


Which is just in time. Not only have I yet to create a baby book for little #3 (ummmm he'll be 2 in February), but YiaYia & Bopi took photos with their grands and I can't wait to add the picture to our photo wall.


Do you have any special pictures just sitting on your computer just waiting to be printed? How about the baby book? Please tell me I'm not the only who has a trilogy for the 1st, a book for the 2nd and TBD for the 3rd. Happy Monday Everyone!

PS- mpix has no idea who I am so this post clearly isn't sponsored…just love passing on a good deal on  a quality product:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.