Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Hydrangeas


Over the Thanksgiving holiday my sweet sister in law brought me these gorgeous hydrangeas as a "thank you" for hostessing her & Theo N for the weekend. I just can't get over the loveliness of these blooms in blue & white vases on my Christmas runner. 


Full credit goes to Thea L for the lovely placement. Come to think of it, after all the free babysitting and manicures she gave Belle, I'm thinking I owe her flowers;) Hope you all had a lovely, family-filled holiday.   




Linking up at Pink Pagoda


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love hydrangea in blue and white. I also am loving your pinecones -- I like seeing them unbedazzled : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite! I carried them on my wedding day! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.