Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Target Deal Alert: {JCrew Pave Stone Bracelet Knock-off}

Just popping in quickly today to let you all know that Target has this JCrew knock-off pave bracelet for only $19.99!!! That is $105 less than the JCrew version.


I'm pretty sure you all have at least one person on your list for whom this would make a lovely gift.  
I did & I'll be sure to let you all know how I like it once it arrives. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does just as much Christmas shopping for myself as for others….this the season, right?

5 comments:

  1. I've been hunting for this at my Target for weeks and can't imagine why I never thought to order online :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! If you're patient I feel like you can always find a j crew knock off for a fraction of the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! I know who this would be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.