Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Warm & Koozie {Teacher Gift}

It is the last week of school and that means teacher gifts. We all know planning ahead this time of year is essential; so when I spotted these whale koozies on vineyard vines summer sale I quickly snatched them up (Belle's school mascot is a whale) and figured I would find a use for them later.

Enter Christmas teacher gifts 2013. 
I took the whale koozie filled it with a few delish chocolates and a Starbucks gift card. Then I packaged it in a cello bag, topped with a label reading "a little something to keep you warm and koozie during winter break" and called it a day!
I love the fun pop of pink & green. A refreshening preppy take on Christmas. 
Now I must admit that the remainder of our teachers gifts are not quite as pinterest worthy: poinsettias and Target gift cards. But in all honesty, I would happily accept flowers and a Target gift card any day. 

5 comments:

  1. I know that I would never say no to a Target or Starbucks gift card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, adorable! Like you, if take a Target card or Starbucks card! Quite thoughtful! I love the whale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with valuable information to
    work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be
    grateful to you.

    my webpage Wireless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.