Monday, July 21, 2014

Manor Monday {Floral Delight}

Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of attending a beautiful bridal shower in honor of Hubby's cousin and his lovely fiancé. And guess what, I walked away with this stunning centerpiece.




I never win, but my birthday date was the closest to the upcoming nuptials so the bouquet was mine!!! Aren't the roses scrumptious?



Hope your week is off to a great start. We are celebrating Hubby's birthday today and hopefully putting a tummy bug that has plagued the littles to an end. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE fresh flowers in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the yummy bug too! :( hope you guys are feeling better ASAP! Love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet picture
    I like this post
    every time I always here
    : D
    Follow my blog yes
    http://infoejaman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.