Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Advent Activities {Week 3}

We kept ourselves busy last week with a whole host of Holiday happenings. Hubby was traveling so YiaYia joined us on our neighborhood Christmas Light's Trolley Tour. 



The photos I grabbed aren't the greatest quality, because I made a pledge to enjoy the moments more and worry less about capturing every last detail.





We spent a good amount of time baking, crafting and wrapping. I attended our neighborhood cookie exchange along with the little's Giving Tree assembly at school. The week's main activity though was preparing for our Annual Cookie Party.


 



On the last day of school I sent the littles off with these goodies for their teachers and reindeer sammies in their lunch boxes.



I'll be back (most likely after Christmas) with a full recap of the party. Merry eve before Christmas Eve....I'm off to fold laundry and wrap presents!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! What a special time of year :) Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.