Friday, January 16, 2015

Want it Wednesday {Lights I'm Loving}

Part of the master bedroom makeover includes unifying some of the decor in the adjoining master bath. We currently have two brushed nickel chandeliers in there that are much better suited for a dinette and have to go. Here are a few of my favorites so far. 



The gold pagoda would fit the space perfectly but at $1,000 a piece the price point is too high for a temporary fix. 

I am in love with this Mercury glass chandelier from Restorayion Hardware Baby & Child. It doesn't quite go with the feel of the space....perhaps my walk-in closet need a little bling. 

Both the bottom lanterns are from Shades of Light and I'm leaning towards the white bamboo fixture.

Work on the actually space won't start for awhile, but I hope to have an inspiration board to share soon. Now I better get lunches packed and some breakfast on the table. 

3 comments:

  1. I love them all but I favorite is the white bamboo because of the simple design and clean lines. I'm sure whatever you pick will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn $1000 for the first one???????????? SO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love all things mercury glass! So pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! I love reading each of them. Have a great one.